Its almost daily that I have a customer tell me of the advice that recieved from a contractor, handyman, or another wildlife control "expert". The reality is that almost none of these "experts' have received any formal training, or education. Here in Michigan, anyone can get their wildlife control permit. No, testing, no mandatory insurance, no training, just shazamm you are a wildlife control professional "endorsed" by the DNR. Its sad that the consumer thinks anyone can do this work while protecting both the people and the resource, all while being effective. Maybe someday this will change, but after twenty plus years of performing wildlife control services I am beginning to have my doubts. I am proud of my certifications, training, and degrees, and in knowing that I am providing the public with biologically sound and scientifically backed solutions to their problems.
Wildlife Management & Nuisance Removal
Solving Northern Michigan's wildlife damage problems for over twenty years, Wildlife Management and Nuisance Removal (WMNR) is committed to providing effective and professional solutions to wildlife damage and nuisance animal troubles for residents, businesses and municipalities in northern Michigan and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Public health and safety, as well as animal welfare, are always given the highest priority.
Northern Michigan Service Locations
- Emmet County - Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Mackinaw City
- Cheboygan County - Cheboygan, Indian River, Burt Lake
- Charlevoix County - Charlevoix, East Jordan, Boyne City
- Otsego County - Gaylord, Vanderbilt, Otsego Lake
Michigan's Upper Peninsula Service Locations
- Mackinaw County - St. Ignace, Brevort, Cedarville
- Chippewa County - Sault Sainte Marie, Brimley
- Schoolcraft County - Manistique, Indian Lake
- Luce County - Newberry
- Delta County - Escanaba, Garden
WMNR can remove nuisance animals from your home or business, including attics and chimneys.